Welcome to Upwell Street Surgery
We aim to:
- Provide high quality health care that caters for the complex needs of a diverse and disadvantaged population.
- Demonstrate the values of NHS family general practice.
- Provide a friendly, personal accessible service with continuity of care that my span decades.
- Treat all patients with respect and compassion.
- Protect the vulnerable.
- Work as a friendly, supportive team that respects the vital contribution of each member of staff.
- Provide high quality training to encourage and develop the next generation of General Practitioners.
|Monday||08:40 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:40 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:40 - 12:30 -14.30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:40 - 14:00|
|Friday||08:40 - 18:00|
|Saturday||pre-booked appointments only|
Please note: The telephone lines are closed from 12.30 - 2.30 pm every day.
On Wednesdays we are closed over lunchtime from 12.30 - 2.30pm
Emergency calls during that time will be transferred to the out of hours service