Welcome to Upwell Street Surgery
PLEASE NOTE - THE SURGERY TELEPHONE LINES ARE OUT OF ORDER, WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
We aim to:
- Provide high quality health care that caters for the complex needs of a diverse and disadvantaged population.
- Demonstrate the values of NHS family general practice.
- Provide a friendly, personal accessible service with continuity of care that my span decades.
- Treat all patients with respect and compassion.
- Protect the vulnerable.
- Work as a friendly, supportive team that respects the vital contribution of each member of staff.
- Provide high quality training to encourage and develop the next generation of General Practitioners.
You can now book appointments, requests prescriptions and view your medical record online. Joining up for online services can save you time when ordering prescriptions and booking appointments as these can be done at any time of the day, even if the surgery is closed.
Please contact the surgery to find out more about this or to register for an online account.
|Monday||08:40 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:40 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:40 - 12:30 -14.30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:40 - 14:00|
|Friday||08:40 - 18:00|
|Saturday||pre-booked appointments only|
Please note: The telephone lines are closed from 12.30 - 2.30 pm every day.
On Wednesdays we are closed over lunchtime from 12.30 - 2.30pm
Emergency calls during that time will be transferred to the out of hours service